As a member of the Jewish Cultural Society, you join a community of individuals who share your enthusiasm and commitment to Secular Humanism and Jewish Culture and Identity. Begun in 1965, the JCS is dedicated to a collective goal of celebrating and sharing our values with our community.
As a member of the JCS you will have the access to all of the Communities offerings:
- Full Admission to all Holiday Observances and Events
- Monthly 1st Friday Shabbat Services
- Ongoing Rosh Hodesh Events
- Monthly 3rd Friday Chavurah Dinner
- Sunday School Program featuring a rich cultural curriculum
- Adult Education Lectures and “Sunday Schmooze” Groups
- Access to Full Life Cycle Services (Baby Namings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Weddings, memorials)
Please note that, as of 2017, online membership and Sunday School registrations have been separated.
If registering by mail – please download and print the JCS Membership and School Registration Form or contact the JCS office.
If registering online – you can still pay by sending us a check, or you can pay online through PayPal using any major credit card or your PayPal balance. Paying online gives you the option of choosing a monthly installment plan.
Please note: It is JCS policy that no one is denied membership or Sunday School because of inability to pay full fees. Please contact us to discuss alternatives.